Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today I will be a follower. So, If you really knew me.

You know this is going around the blog world like a wildfire. I figured, it's my turn. I have seen several different people credited with beginning this. Whoever you are... thanks!

If you really knew me you would know that... 

I am really insecure. I come off as loud and confident but inside I am shaking. 

I cry at ALL animal movies, even happy ones! It's really pathetic. Horse movies are the worst. I am usually crying within the first 30 seconds just knowing there is going to be a horse in it. I have such a love and pride for horses, even those I don't know. Honestly, someone could produce a movie about animals that eat dinner and crap gold and I would cry. Sad, sad, sad. (I'm sad, not the movies)

My biggest fear is losing loved ones. I have faced this fear several times here lately. I lost my grandfather 2 years ago and my great-grandmother on my wedding day one year ago. This is why I want to keep everyone I love in a safe embrace forever. Seriously, my family lives within 5 minutes of one another. My parents are moving 20 minutes out and I am not 100% okay with it. 

Things that have sentimental value never leave. Even the smallest trinkets. I am not a hoarder, I am actually very organized, but I am very sentimental about things. 

My dogs and horses are my kids. Sometimes I think I might wait on the kid scenario so that my dogs can have more mama time. Weird? Nah...

I used to be terrified of snakes. Then I worked at a wildlife preserve and got over it. Now, I am okay with alligators, crocodiles, tigers, lions and bears... but I am scared of the tiniest spider. I won't even kill them. 

I love the taste of yogurt, but HATE the texture. I wish I could get over it. 

My grandfather and I used to dance to George Jones. I still get teary and make everyone in the room go silent if a George Jones song comes on. 

Sharks amaze me. I think they are beautiful. Same with alligators. 

I love rain. I love playing in it. I love hanging out in the barn while the horses munch and the rain pours. I love snuggling in bed with a book while it hits the windows. I love being dry in the car watching it fall. I LOVE it. 

I could go on and on, but that's enough. Maybe I will spill more "secrets" another day! 


No comments :