Friday, July 26, 2013

Breathe in , Breathe out

Hello! I feel like it has been forever. And it has.
I have been working my normal 8-5 at the family business, working on a new business venture and it's hay season on the farm. Can you say hectic?!

I feel like in the mad rush, I have forgotten to breathe. I feel like moments of panic creep in again. I hate panic attacks. I haven't had one in forever but here recently I feel like they are constantly in the background.

I just need to remember to take deep breaths.

Kinda hard when you do not have a spare minute.

Also, We are really aggressively paying off all of our debts and falling Dave Ramsey's plan. With that your bank account hits "0" every month. That is terrifying. I let it hit 0 one time and panicked. It's supposed to hit 0 again next week after I pay the house. Actually, I do not plan on letting it do that again. I am supposed to next week, but that I cheated and paid everything early with the intent of not letting it hit 0.

Oh and my hubs is picking fights, because you know it's Friday and that is what he does.

I need a drink.
 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :