Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This space....

Lately I have been so busy. I have been consumed with meetings with the church ladies, work and home life is hard to juggle.

It hasn't left much time for this area of my life. That is so weird for me. This used to be my outlet. The little world I could escape too. I used to read my faves and interact with my blog besties daily. I honestly couldnt tell you what's going on with any of them and that sucks!

I need this space. I just don't know which way this little blog is going to go. I will of course still be that horse loving, southern girl blogging about her life but I dont think I will offer sponsor spots. Just swap spots. I also know I can't make it here everyday like I used too, but I really want to share as much of this crazy ride as I can.  So be patient and stay tuned.

No comments :