2) I am always cold and I hate it. I am not happy unless it is at least 78 degrees. When I typed 78 degrees, I immediately thought of 98 degrees. Oh, the boy band days.
3) I claim that my dog is a total mama's boy but I am pretty sure I am the one that fuels that relationship. I am a little obsessed with him.
4) I hate spending money, but love to shop. How the hell does that work? I am in constant battle with myself. It's really sad. I usually just walk around stores like a creeper, talking myself out of purchases.
5) My pet peeve is when I am talking to the hubs and he doses off like an 80 year old. That just happened. I wanted to
6) I get super grouchy when I don't ride. No saddle time= mega bitch.
Can you blame me? Look at that face!
7) I am an organized freak and hate when people reorganize my desk without asking. Organizing also makes me very happy and relaxed.
8) Miranda Lambert's Airstream Song makes me insanely happy.
9) I always have to have a candle lit. I have one at the office and one in each room at home. I think they are so relaxing.
10) I love anything vintage and anything with lace. Oh and I love pearls. We went wedding dress shopping for my best friend's wedding and it made me wish that we could wear gorgeous dresses everyday. The world would be a better place if it were acceptable to wear wedding dresses 24/7.
11) I think mudding is the best way to relax.
12) My nephew is my favorite person at the moment. He makes me laugh.
13) I am still friends with most of my exes. Even if they say "I don't talk to my exes" they call me after a few months. Blessing? Curse? Who knows. I usually work it to my advantage. (even though I am pretty fed up with one of them right now)
14) I am not a fan of bacon. I will eat it but it's not a must have.
15) I am also not a fan of scary movies. I am a wimp.
So there you have it. I am weird, but I think I am lovable. At least I hope I am. What are you facts?