Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blessed with all of you!

So today I went to Candice's bridal shower today. She is one of my best friends ever. She is one of those friends that I can go 5 years without seeing and we can back up where we left off. I seriously have called her after not talking to her in months crying and she makes it all better in like 2.345 seconds. Almost everyone who knows Candice would tell you the same. I love her like a sister. Sitting there today I realized I am so blessed to have several friends like this. Our little group has been through elementary, middle and high together. We have moved away, came back home and started families (even if right now most of our kids are 4-legged). We have fought (rarely), cried, learned and laughed many hours together and I wouldn't trade any of you for the world. And you guys know who you are. I am so proud of our little group and where we have been and where we are going. I wish Candice and Brad many blessed and beautiful years together. Ya'll deserve it. And even though I haven't met Brad yet, I already adore him for making my bestie so happy. Anyways enough sappy. Just wanted to say I love my friends.

No comments :