Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall!!!

We are now officially in the fall season. I love fall, so to celebrate I went shopping for cozy fall clothes. I love fall clothes. Hoodies, jeans, sweatshirts and sweaters, all comfort clothes. So i bought this great gray/black cowl neck sweater and some new dark jeans. I am so excited to wear them. They also had some glittery flats that looked like converse shoes. CUTE! I cannot wait to go back.
After shopping, I went to spend the rest of the day with Chris. We made buffalo chicken dip, which is awesome for football games and only takes 20 minutes to make! Here is the recipe from Ginger! :

2 10oz cans of chicken drained (I like to use two whole chicken breast if I have time.)
2 8oz packs of cream cheese
1 cup of ranch
1 cup of hot sauce (I use Texas Petes)
1.5 cups of cheddar cheese shredded

Mix it all up and put it in a casserole dish. Throw it in the oven preheated to 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Serve it with Fritos scoops, tortilla chips or my favorite- Pita bread. It is addicting and while it sounds so bad for you it makes 20 servings. It is super filling and each serving is only 283 calories, so eat up!

Ps- went to Petco where a dog stole my heart. I cant have another but if anyone is looking for a great dog, let me know.

No comments :