Friday, July 5, 2013

Father's day - A Cardstore review.

When Lauren at CardStore contacted me about reviewing one of their cards I was super excited!
I had noticed some of the cards around the blogosphere and have always thought that they were so cute!

I decided that I would pick out a Father's day card. There were so many to choose from and they were all adorable. Should I pick a sweet one? A funny one?

 I Picked a sweet one.

The next part was super fun. I got to add a picture and a special note. I chose a picture of me and dad from my wedding and wrote a sweet note about how amazing he is. He loved it.


The card was so easy to make and customize and I didn't feel like I was handing him something generic. I can't wait for another reason to use Cardstore.




 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :