Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The weather is bad and other excuses...

So there for awhile, I was working out like crazy. Well kind of crazy. Every other day crazy, which is good for me. I was motivated and proud of myself.

Then the rain hit. I think it has been like 2 or 3 weeks of rain and we are waiting for Noah to show up any day. The first few days I walked in the rain anyways. See? Motivated. Then thunder and lightening hit. Oops, can't walk in the lightening!

See, what's happening? So after I skipped the thunder storm day, I didn't return to the park. I have been using drizzle as an excuse and the gully washers we have been having for the past 8 days definitely mean no work out.

Chris pointed out that we have an elliptical and a punching bag in the basement. I shot him a look and he quickly shut up. Then he pointed out that he bought me all the Zumba videos and Yoga videos. I ignored him.

Then we took 4 days off. I had so much time to work-out nap. I practiced being a professional nap taker this week. Professional athlete I am not ( well I am supposed to be. You know, equestrian and all.)

I really need to get back on track, but it's supposed to rain for 6 more days. That is 6 more days of naps and not walks y'all! 



 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :