Friday, January 17, 2014

Corvettes and Handbags make it all okay

So this week I managed to catch the stomach virus of all stomach viruses from my lovely co-workers. Y'all I thought it was the end. I could not even keep water down. The worst part was the next day when I was so dehydrated I felt hung-over and my body felt like my trainer had kicked my butt. Nope. Just recovering from the gift the office keeps giving everyone.

Yesterday I finally made it back to the office. I don't know why I bothered. I do not remember talking to anyone, I have no clue what I actually accomplished and my co-workers are giggling about some of the off the wall crap I said to clients. Great... On the upside dad felt bad that I had to be here sick so he let me drive his new 2014 Stingray Corvette.

 
I felt like a rock star.
 

Today, I feel a little better. I have managed to keep down a Chick-Fil-A biscuit so far. Success! Plus, my new Steve Madden bag arrived so now I have a brown casual bag to replace the one that died. And a couple of old friends that know me like no other have resurfaced.  I am thinking that this means this weekend has to be a good one. I can eat, I have a new bag and old friends? Bring on the weekend.

No comments :