Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Busy bee

So I did well during blogtober. Thanks to Helene and Taylor's awesome post ideas I stayed on track. Then November 1st rolled around. No one was here to supply ideas, our weekends were full and we are smack dab in the middle of the semester. I lost steam quickly.
In any spare moment I can grasp I work on school and stay glued to the computer. My husband finally broke my focus when he sent me a text saying "I miss you." I realized I had been putting everyone and everything first. Oops. Being a busy bee is not always a good thing.

So today I will be giving you a photo dump post of everything we have been doing.
My favorite boy in the whole world had his 1st birthday. We went with a ATV theme. Can you believe he is walking?! I feel like he was just entering the world and stealing our hearts.
We had a few bonfires with lots of wine and/or Fireball. (It depended on the week and the company) Yay for brisk fall nights!

We went mudding. Chris took this picture mid smirk. Thanks dear. Oh and this is after being sprayed off with the water hose. We were gross.   

No comments :