Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

I am linking up with the gorgeous Ashley at The Sweet Season for Friday Letters. Go say hello to her and congratulate her on her new baby bump!

Dear Valentine's Day, You kinda rocked this year. 5 years ago on Valentine's day Chris proposed. I still need to tell that story. Maybe next week. This year he wrote me a letter about how that one moment changed our lives forever.

Then we get to this morning... 

Dear Hubs, Yep, it's Friday. Wanna know how I know? Every other weekend you have the weekend off. Every other Friday you pick a fight. Why? Do you realize we get 4 days a month together? Why do you try to make them miserable?

Yeah we aren't the perfect couple. 

Dear Barn, I will be seeing lots of you Saturday (see above). I little pony time will be good for me. Plus, this Saturday is the awards banquet. I am excited to get my drink on see all of my horse friends from other barns. 

Dad and I at banquet a few years ago.

Dear you,  If you are new here, welcome! I hope you have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!


No comments :