Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pogo Sticks and hot wine

Hello. This is me right now. 

Okay. Okay. I am not at the country club right now. I am on my couch. 
That was me at my best friend's wedding last year. 
When I could drink. Because my nutritional coach didn't spout random shit about how wine=calories. 
Why was I sad then? Because I spent too much time dancing and my wine got warm. 

See lot's of dancing?

Note to self: You should have just enjoyed that warm wine, because now you are wine deprived. 
I do have plenty of whine though. See what happened there? Yeah I am lame. 

That was not the point of this post I am just way off track. 

Okay... see this face. 
Riley S. Dog

Yeah he looks cute, but he has issues. Actually both of my dogs have issues. 
The other day it was gorgeous out and I had stuff to do in the barn. I didn't trust them, because Lacey runs under the fence all the time. She just uses me for food. She could care less about hanging around. 

So I put them on tie outs near the barn. This is where it gets fun. The second they are tied they turn into maniacs. Even if they can still touch me. They seriously lose their heads. 

Lacey ties herself as tight as she can around anything. She will find a blade of grass and wrap her lead around it. EVERY TIME. Then she sits there and pants and paces until I unravel her rope,so she can quickly tie herself to something else. It's cute. 

Riley grows Pogo sticks in the bottom of his feet and jumps as high as he can. Then he jumps at me. He never jumps on people unless he is tied. Then he forgets manners.  It's like he goes into primal mode and forgets that he lives inside and sleeps on my bed and he is not actually a yard dog. Then he gets bored and eats grass until he vomits. It's attractive. That's why all the lady dogs are after him. Most def. 

I am going to go snuggle with the weirdos. Have a great day ya'll!





5 comments :

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

My gma use to say that her dr told her a glass of wine a night was fine and that it was good for you. so i guess those opinions about it being good or bad for you varies depending on who you talk to I guess.

You have weird dogs too. So do i. well just one dog. :D

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

My gma use to say that her dr told her a glass of wine a night was fine and that it was good for you. so i guess those opinions about it being good or bad for you varies depending on who you talk to I guess.

You have weird dogs too. So do i. well just one dog. :D

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

My gma use to say that her dr told her a glass of wine a night was fine and that it was good for you. so i guess those opinions about it being good or bad for you varies depending on who you talk to I guess.

You have weird dogs too. So do i. well just one dog. :D

Staci said...

I agree with above. Wine is good for you! That nutritionist is crazy!!

I love weird dogs...& your pup is adorrrrable!

Chris said...

Hi Mallory, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/