Thursday, April 4, 2013

Find and Follow Friday!


Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:
1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 4 on the list. **I try to always follow back, so PLEASE leave a comment letting me know you're new here so I don't miss you! ** Sometimes it takes a little while, but I always get through every comment and follow back. :) My co-hosts this week are: Rebecca over at Caravan Sonnet Mallory over at Daffodils and Lace + Lisa over at Sorority Life to Army Wife! 2. Link up your blog's main page. **No blog hops, please.**
3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)
4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :) The more awesome blogs = the more awesome bloggy friends you make.
5. Tweet this hop!
Spread the hop love. 
I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 

10 comments :

HannahW said...

Thanks for hosting. I am a new follwer... come visit!

Breezy Brie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a new follower :)

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

Amber @ My Life in High Heels said...

Cute blog title. New follower

Unknown said...

New this week. Thanks for hosting!

shannah said...

following via F+FF through bloglovin'. Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! New follower from http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/

PashunTrishaStyle said...

New follower! Thanks for hosting. Feel free to check out my fashion blog: http://www.pashuntrisha.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting ^^

New follower with GFC
GabsG(BeautyMadness)
http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Hi Mallory! Just found you via the blog hop and I'm your newest GFC and Bloglovin' follower :)

I invite you to stop by my blog to link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Lisa C said...

Now following my fellow co-host :)