Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's catch up...

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. In reality it was Thursday.

So what have I been doing?
Well, Friday was Good Friday. So hubs took the day off and met with the cable guy, so we have REAL television and I can watch TANNER FOUST. Yum...

*ahem*
Back to Good Friday- we went to church (my first Good Friday service). There was a lot of kneeling and standing but I enjoyed it and I found a fellow newbie/non-Catholic spouse. We clung to each other like 5 year olds on the first day of Pre-K.
                         
Saturday we had barbecue with my parents. Yum. Chris and I talked my sister, Anna, into going to Easter Mass with us. We got home at midnight and started dying eggs. Yes, yes we are insane. But look at our gorgeous eggs. 


We also made delicious coffee cake that took twice as long as it should have because I decided to edit the recipe. So we went to bed at like 2:00am. 

The 6:00am alarm was brutal. So I told it to shut up and slept until 8. Oops. We spent Easter morning with his family, eating eggs, bacon, coffee cake, biscuits and gravy.... the list goes on. We hid eggs for the little ones and then ate their candy. It was great. 

We then went to my parents and had dinner. Potato soup, ham, homemade bread and cake. I gained 5 pounds. No seriously, my scale says I gained 5 pounds. We fished and went four- wheeling and played with the ponies. 


My sister had a photo shoot to do with Ms. baby and I grabbed a camera to help because she was grouchy and we needed to get as many shots as we could in a short amount of time. 

 









 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :