Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tough Questions

Today I am linking up with Erin at Living in Yellow for some tough questions. I love this link up. I love digging deep and getting real. So here goes...

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
I would do a few things differently. I know, I know... we aren't supposed to have regrets. Live and learn, right? BS... you know we all have those things that make our stomachs knot. The things we try to bury or forget. I quit riding for a few years. Regret it. I skipped days of riding Casper and now he is retired. Regret it. I hurt Chris at one point in our 9 years. REGRET IT. I didn't take school seriously. Regret it. I burned a few bridges and lost touch with a few that meant a lot to me. Regret it. I have said hateful things. Regret it. 

But I am working my butt off now to have fewer regrets. I am trying to do this right. I am trying to mend relationships and build new ones. So we will see. 


2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years.... I want a kid or 2. I want to be surrounded by my family laughing and happy and comfortable. I want to be content and safe and stable. 

3. Do you honestly want kids?
See above. Yes. I have flip-flopped with this (check the archives!) but I have decided it's now or never. Chris and I have enjoy each other for 9 years, now it's time to bring someone else in the picture. If that's God's plan. 

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
I am one of those people that cherish every moment. Best moments... laughing with my family, watching the baby cousins grow, riding (any day), waking up at the farm and playing with the cows, Revival at church.... I could go on forever...


5. What is your life theme song?
I have no clue. I will get back to you on this one. 

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
I want to have a child. 

7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
Being kind. 

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?
I would tell people "no". No I cannot take on your 1000 responsibilities, I have my own. Then I would spend a whole week without my phone or computer, hanging out with the hubs and my family, just being. 

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Losing my grandfather. 



10. Summarize yourself in one word.
Content. 


 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

1 comment :

Always Maylee said...

Loved this! And I agree with you on #1, people say they don't/shouldn't have any regrets, but there are things that I wish I had done. For example, I regret not having done more internships in college. I also regret kissing this boy in 7th grade in front of my friends (that was embarrassing). Hmm, and I regret not being nicer to my parents when I was a teen.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee