Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This is what I do...

I have talked about my love of horses and the fact that I compete. I have shown a few pictures of my horses, but today I want to show you exactly what I do.

I compete and train in several disciplines. The first one is my favorite. It's an art and an OCD person's dream because it is about accuracy and perfection.

Dressage. In the upper levels, we make our horses dance.

And one of my other favorties...

                                         


I also ride Morgan Hunters. It's a little more intense, because sometimes there are 30 of us cantering in an arena together in herd.


                                             

Grand Nationals and the World Championship Show. 
I still get goosebumps and tears in my eyes, because I can remember the adrenaline walking into the arena. 
Can't believe I made it that far! 

So that's what I do. It's what keeps me sane.  I have to take 2 weeks off because of this stupid bronchitis and it is killing me! 







 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :