Monday, March 25, 2013

Then HE gets baby fever...

Hey guys. It's me, Mrs. Confused. Always confused.

So if you read the other day you know I was freaking out about not having kids. The hubs wanted to wait, P.C.O.S says no, I don't know if I will ever be ready...



I finally came to the decision to feel at peace. I decided to give it to God. I thought I would just be me, continue to compete with the horses, because Lord knows that stops when you have a kid to support, and I would just enjoy life.

Without kids I have money to buy clothes and cars and horses. I can travel and relax. I mean this could be a good thing. I and I though, "hmm... wait a while and be selfish awhile longer..."


Then we are in bed about to doze off and hubs says, "I was thinking, I think 4 kids would be perfect. So we should probably have one in the next year." My reaction...



And then... 


I am so confused. I need a day or two to process. 

I mean agreeing to one would be cool... 4? He is insane. And I was just coming to terms with waiting. So why does he think it's okay to change his mind like some people change underwear. It's like he doesn't get that there are huge risk, and decisions and emotions attached to this. Ugh... I need wine and a BFF night. And tissue.

 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

1 comment :

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

ugh I'm not at that point in my life yet but I'm glad you are actually taking your time, don't rush into something that changes your whole life.
and I honestly think you can never be 100% ready!