Thursday, January 17, 2013

Georgia is in panic mode

So the meteorologists threatened us with our yearly ice storm here in Georgia. There is no longer bread or milk in the stores and schools are already closing. Last time I checked it was still 37 degrees outside. People around here just CANNOT handle it.

 All day my wimpy little ass whined that the one lesson I was able to squeeze in this week was on the coldest day of the year. Then I got a text from the trainer that said, " The boat stopped running and I don't feel like swimming to the arena and later we will probably have to have the horses fitted with ice skates, so the lesson is cancelled."

My first though was, "I won't have to freeze!" Then I got home and started thinking about this....

And now my crazy self wants to be in the freezing cold arena. I am pretty indecisive. For reals. And maybe slightly insane.

Then I thought about how my parents generously left their elliptical machine here when they moved. Anyone else think it's weird that my parents moved out when I got older instead of the other way around? Anyways, I could have used my energy to workout, because Lord knows I need too. I never made it down stairs.

Those yoga pants and sneakers still are not being used for what the were intended for. Fact: I am a lazy lady.
I use the term "lady" loosely... I have a mouth like a sailor. I will work on it.

I have no idea where this post is going. Down the drain maybe? I seriously cannot for the life of me remember what I wanted to tell you guys. Oh, instead of the elliptical I organized the blogging/office room a little more and made badass  amazing tacos. I hope I get to show you guys this amazing room by next weekend. IKEA basically took it over and that makes me insanely happy.

Wanna know what else makes me insanely happy? My bed. Night ya'll!


No comments :