You guys have got to hear a lot about me lately, and one of my faves Whitney, thought up this amazing "The Facts of Me" link up. I am my favorite topic so I just had to join in. So here goes...
1) I have an emotional attachment to my phone and computer. A little sad, but one of those two things are with me constantly.
2) I am always cold and I hate it. I am not happy unless it is at least 78 degrees. When I typed 78 degrees, I immediately thought of 98 degrees. Oh, the boy band days.
3) I claim that my dog is a total mama's boy but I am pretty sure I am the one that fuels that relationship. I am a little obsessed with him.
4) I hate spending money, but love to shop. How the hell does that work? I am in constant battle with myself. It's really sad. I usually just walk around stores like a creeper, talking myself out of purchases.
5) My pet peeve is when I am talking to the hubs and he doses off like an 80 year old. That just happened. I wanted to
6) I get super grouchy when I don't ride. No saddle time= mega bitch.
Can you blame me? Look at that face!
7) I am an organized freak and hate when people reorganize my desk without asking. Organizing also makes me very happy and relaxed.
8) Miranda Lambert's Airstream Song makes me insanely happy.
9) I always have to have a candle lit. I have one at the office and one in each room at home. I think they are so relaxing.
10) I love anything vintage and anything with lace. Oh and I love pearls. We went wedding dress shopping for my best friend's wedding and it made me wish that we could wear gorgeous dresses everyday. The world would be a better place if it were acceptable to wear wedding dresses 24/7.
So there you have it. I am weird, but I think I am lovable. At least I hope I am. What are you facts?