Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Facts of Me


You guys have got to hear a lot about me lately, and one of my faves Whitney, thought up this amazing "The Facts of Me" link up. I am my favorite topic so I just had to join in. So here goes...

1) I have an emotional attachment to my phone and computer. A little sad, but one of those two things are with me constantly.

2) I am always cold and I hate it. I am not happy unless it is at least 78 degrees. When I typed 78 degrees, I immediately thought of 98 degrees. Oh, the boy band days. 

3) I claim that my dog is a total mama's boy but I am pretty sure I am the one that fuels that relationship. I am a little obsessed with him.

4) I hate spending money, but love to shop. How the hell does that work? I am in constant battle with  myself. It's really sad. I usually just walk around stores like a creeper, talking myself out of purchases.

5) My pet peeve is when I am talking to the hubs and he doses off like an 80 year old. That just happened. I wanted to hit him scream at him. I just turned off his boring show, and it will take him 10 minutes to realize it. Well, he just noticed and now I am getting the stink eye.

6) I get super grouchy when I don't ride. No saddle time= mega bitch.
Can you blame me? Look at that face! 

7) I am an organized freak and hate when people reorganize my desk without asking. Organizing also makes me very happy and relaxed. 

8) Miranda Lambert's Airstream Song makes me insanely happy. 

9) I always have to have a candle lit. I have one at the office and one in each room at home. I think they are so relaxing. 

10) I love anything vintage and anything with lace. Oh and I love pearls. We went wedding dress shopping for my best friend's wedding and it made me wish that we could wear gorgeous dresses everyday. The world would be a better place if it were acceptable to wear wedding dresses 24/7. 

So there you have it. I am weird, but I think I am lovable. At least I hope I am. What are you facts?


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with my dog. I think the feeling is mutual though ;)

astoldbykendahl.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I'm obsessed with all 3 of my dogs too. and after my wedding, I said I was making veils a thing. We should all wear those gorgeous things 24/7.

Hanna said...

HI there. I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower!!! You have a lovely space here:) I love to meet new bloggers. You can find me anytime in my corner at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

xoxoxo Hanna

Kelly said...

I found your blog through Allie's giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes