Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If I were a boy...

I am spending some time with Erin and Gay for their brilliant "If I were a Boy" link up.
I am so excited. This is a post the hubs will be required to read. You know, hint-hint style.

If I were a boy....
.... I would not snore and if I did, I would not complain when someone reminded me to shut the hell up.

.... I would give massages to my wife, girlfriend or fiance every day without being asked.

.... I would not make my significant other watch anything related to home repair or anything boring like that.

.... I would learn how to say " yes dear" when my wife asked for diamonds or puppies.

.... I would make Melting Pot a once week thing, because I would get that date nights are important.

.... I would wake up 10 minutes before I had to go to work, because I wouldn't have to shave my legs.

.... I would eat whatever I want. Seriously, guys lose weight so much easier. 

.... I would wear t-shirts and jeans every day, because I can.

.... I would drink lots of alcohol and scream at football games on t.v (okay so maybe this already happens... )

And finally...
.... I would throw away my hair dryer and all that jazz because it wouldn't be needed anymore. Wouldn't that be amazing?



3 comments :

Staci said...

Oh mannnn it must be amazing not to have to blow dry your hair. That is my most dreaded task.

Heather Jones said...

I love the puppies and diamonds comment! Funny! Except I'd change it to kittens and purses! ;)


I'm following you from a blog hop on BlogLovin. I'd love for you to follow back when you get a chance!

Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

Helene said...

i wish my husband would give me massages, he needs to read your list :)!