Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It has been raining for four days in the lovely state of Georgia. Four days!

My whole world is soggy. Does anyone else think that the word soggy is an odd word?

Any who, with the wet conditions there have been no photos and as you can imagine no fun activities. It has seriously thrown me into a rut. Not just a blogging rut but a life rut.

My poor horse has not been outside in four days. He reared at me Monday. Lovely. Sorry, Casper, we have at least two more days of this crap.

I have to beg my dogs to go outside. Do you know how embarrassing it is to stand outside in my pajamas begging, " Please go potty, pleeeeaaaase." My neighbors probably think I am pretty pathetic and I can promise you my dogs think they have the upper hand here. And maybe they do.

My garage is flooding and smells lovely. I just kinda hold my breath when I walk to the car. I cannot wait until the rain stops so I can use the shopvac and clean up that mess.

I am sorry I have been slacking here the past couple of days, but now you know why. I am basically having to swim to work and back!

I promise to be in a better mood tomorrow.



No comments :