Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday letters


Dear Lacey "min pin",
Thank you so much for being a good puppy yesterday, even though I was an awful mommy and did not make it home before the storms hit last night. I know you are terrified of them, and you were probably convinced the house was falling. You still didn't potty inside though! You even cuddled!! This is rare. You are usually under the bed during storms.
Snuggling despite the storm!

Dear Friday,
I am so glad you are here. Seriously, I have missed you dearly and cannot wait to lounge around tomorrow. Last week was so stressful and this week was a catch up week, so you are needed!

Dear cheeseburger bobbies,
You rock! You most certainly are not part of the diet plan but whatevs your delicious. I love your cheese fries and their ooey gooey goodness. Made my day.

Love,
Mal

No comments :