Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall food is not figure friendly.

Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pies, pecan pies, turkey, dressing... 
Its all so yummy, but my hips don't lie. My hubs love the stick-to-your-ribs, fall food and he is a man so he can eat it and not have to worry about squeezing into skinny jeans. 
Ya'll take a minute to picture this manly man in skinny jeans.... 


The thought makes me laugh until I cry. 

Tonight I made the easiest stuff that felt heavy and fallish, but didn't have 10 billion calories. 

Grab your crockpot. 
Through in a pound of stew meat. 
2 cans of low fat cream of mushroom soup
1 pack of onion soup mix. 

That is it. Serve it over rice or egg noodles  It is ugly but delicious. That is why you are not getting a picture. I don't want to scare you from trying it. 
But really. Try it. 

No comments :