I am seriously the worst procrastinator.
Unpacking, eh... I will get to that box later.
Cleaning, this weekend sounds good.
Cooking, the crockpot meals are a God send.
Here are some examples of my laziness...
I am exhausted so we are doing this in bullet form.
- Wine? We are out of that. I don't feel like going to the store so I will drink sweet tea out of a wine glass and pretend it's wine. (I am doing that right now. For shame, ya'll. For shame)
- Sleep? I am pretty comfy on this couch. Maybe I will just sleep here. Oh wait, I am old and that makes my neck hurt so I guess I will have to eventually get in the bed.
- Checking and filing the mail? Well I looked at it, and it made it to the desk. That counts right? Chris says no. He hates that I slack in the mail department.
- My hair? It needs to be cut and dyed. Did you see the pics here? I keep saying "I will just messy bun it one more day."
- Pumpkin carving? Hahaha... yeah never did that. They are just going to stick around as Thanksgiving decor. See? I planned that... kinda.
- Cleaning my horses blanket? Ya'll I am awful. I just locked up the barn nice and tight, put a ton of shavings in there and told him to hang tight for one night. Horses in the wild don't have blankets.
- Charging my phone? Nah... I will wait until it leaves me stranded.
- Unpacking my shoes? Oh no, I will just wear flip flops in the freezing cold. And complain. Hubs has no sympathy.