Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I will get to it later...

I am seriously the worst procrastinator. 
Unpacking, eh... I will get to that box later. 
Cleaning, this weekend sounds good. 
Cooking, the crockpot meals are a God send. 

Here are some examples of my laziness... 
I am exhausted so we are doing this in bullet form. 
  • Wine? We are out of that. I don't feel like going to the store so I will drink sweet tea out of a wine glass and pretend it's wine. (I am doing that right now. For shame, ya'll. For shame)
  • Sleep? I am pretty comfy on this couch. Maybe I will just sleep here. Oh wait, I am old and that makes my neck hurt so I guess I will have to eventually get in the bed. 
  • Checking and filing the mail? Well I looked at it, and it made it to the desk. That counts right? Chris says no. He hates that I slack in the mail department. 
  • My hair? It needs to be cut and dyed. Did you see the pics here? I keep saying "I will just messy bun it one more day." 
  • Pumpkin carving? Hahaha... yeah never did that. They are just going to stick around as Thanksgiving decor. See? I planned that... kinda. 
  • Cleaning my horses blanket? Ya'll I am awful. I just locked up the barn nice and tight, put a ton of shavings in there and told him to hang tight for one night. Horses in the wild don't have blankets. 
  • Charging my phone? Nah... I will wait until it leaves me stranded. 
  • Unpacking my shoes? Oh no, I will just wear flip flops in the freezing cold. And complain. Hubs has no sympathy. 
I am awful, but I am sure I am not the only one to procrastinate. Right?

Link up with your laziness below.


1 comment :

Scribble-N-Dash said...

omg i'm pretty sure we are the same person hahaha... I am the worse at procrastinating and being lazy, Andrew doesn't appreciate it since he's a clean and neat freak! Except for the wine, I always have wine {however I have started investing in the LARGE boxes of wine & I buy two at a time so that I don't have to go to the store and buy it as often soooo....}

<3 Melissa