Friday, August 17, 2012

Exhausted and such

Photobucket

Dear ghetto us, I love when we office ladies get ghetto. We crack us up. But I have I mean might let it slip in front of a customer.
Sincerely,
Totally Proffesional

Dear Friday, I am so glad you are here but you are kind of wearing out your welcome. It feels like it has been 36 hours long.
Sincerely,
Ready for the Weekend

Dear bank, I understand we have to prove where we got our money. I get that you don't want any drug money or whatever. Wait, why are you a pain in the ass? But seriously, I have to prove that the check the insurance company gave me, is legit? I am pretty sure they are legit. I mean they aren't buying drugs or sex or anything. I think...
Sincerly,
Frustrated as Hell

Dear Baby Kyleigh, You aren't here yet but tomorrow we are throwing you an amazing party. Lots of pink and teddy bears. Will you please get here soon? I want to see your cute face.
Sincerley,
Your loving aunty (cousin) Mal

Dear hubs, I know you are frustrated too, but it will all be worth it. Also, thanks for the suprise date Tuesday night. That was very romatic like.
Sincerly,
Your wifey

1 comment :

Julie Baswell said...

Cute posting. Sounds like the excitement is building waiting on the baby! New follower from the Southern Bloggers list. Julie @ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com. I'm in Tennessee.