1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes. I love them fried, baked, twice baked, au gratin. YUM
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
I am so southern, give me chicken and mashed potatoes any day for comfort food. When I am sick I crave it. We are trying to cut down on meat products and it sucks.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don't really eat anything weird. I eat authentic southern cuisine. Sometimes that can be weird and questionable.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Yogurt. I can't do the texture. I really wish I could. Oh and catfish. Gross.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Cornbread and pinto beans.