Monday, September 17, 2012

A weekend in crap kickers

I spent my weekend on the farm in shiz kickers. Those are cowboy boots for those of you who aren't up on the country girl lingo. I spent the weekend petting cows, loving my farmer husband, laughing with my sister, and hanging out with my farmer dad. I am still in a state of bliss and will be for a few days. 

Ya'll wanna take a mini vacay to the farm? Okay, turn on some country music, close out the world, look at these photos and pretend you are there. 

My lovely hammock that dad hung over a ledge. Once your in, you don't move.

The courthouse in town. Town is 20 minutes from us. 

One of my favorite cows. She needs to be a cow model. 

Daddy bailing hay!

Dad's tractor has AC and a stereo... farming is hard. 

No explanation needed. 

The rake looks really cool! 

My hot farmer. 

My favorite crap kickers ever. Thank you hubby!

The hay field with the hills behind it. 

Hard at work? Hardly working? You decide.

The 100+ year old barn.
That tree makes our car look tiny
Again with the view 

So that was my weekend! 










1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all your pictures of the country! And shiz kickers!! You crack me up! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week. Have a wonderful rest of your week!