Sunday, September 9, 2012

Social Sunday

Sunday Social
This week I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Sunday Social. 
Here are the questions...
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
I have always loved the charm of living in the south and being a true southern belle. I love the front porches, the pecan trees and the hay fields. There is something so graceful about it all, except... there's that whole small town everyone knows everyone thing. That leads to a lot of cliques and drama. Miranda Lambert explains it best, " I've been saved by the grace of southern charm." and "I don't have to be hateful, I can just say bless your heart." With southern charm you have the grace to pull off saying what's on your mind. In my blog I try to pull it off! 

2. What do you love the most about blogging?? 
I love meeting new people and being me. This was started as a place to vent and has morphed into something much more. 

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?

Rescue, Rescue, Rescue!  Something near to my heart. 
And I am indecisive so one more...



4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world? Well, I am still just a little blog trying to grow up, but one thing I have learned is that it takes work and planning. Like go get a planner and jot down ideas and link ups and mentions ect. 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?  
You have to reach out to people. I was shocked once I started interacting how much feed back I got!

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love. 


Captured Moments  Amazing photos and the kid is 15!
The Graceful Disaster She is hilarious. 
Living in Yellow Also hilarious. 

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Hey there! New gfc follower!

- Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

Nicole @ Three 31 said...

Love your blog name and I definitely LOVE me some Miranda Lambert!!!! I say "bless your heart" all the time, and I can get away with it because 1) I mean it; 2) I'm from the South; 3) repeat #1 and #2. Thanks for sharing these other blogs too, they're hilarious!!!!

Happy Sunday,
Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/sunday-social-all-about-the-blog/