Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My brain resembles a fried egg.

Seriously the day after Labor day was insane at work. I had to work yesterday and it was slow paced and relaxed. Not today! We were insane. People were grouchy. We got sent to Atlanta at 7pm and 3 lanes were closed. I can't form sentences, but ecards sum it up. 


Chris listened to Talk Radio. Lucky me.

What I should have done

And the last one. This one was obviously made just for the ATL. 

I will be back to normal tomorrow. I promise. If not you can all send me hate mail. JUST KIDDING. I love ya'll, so love me back! (Cough Cough-GFC -Cough Cough)


1 comment :

Naptime Review said...

I love Some E Cards...

Newest GFC follower from the hop. Making my way down the list still. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. Hosting Like Me on Facebook. Love to have you link up...
www.thenaptimereview.com