Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I just wanna be lazy!!!

Well, we were supposed to close on the house on Friday. Supposed to. Yeah, that's not happening. The place my parents are buying had hidden covenants. Yep, the people conveniently forgot that. The place is 12 acres so I don't understand why the neighbors have to approve every plant you put in anyways. My parents are fighting it. If they don't get it resolved they are not buying the house. Then they get to rent from me until they find a lake house they love.

Anyways after the stressful, we are buying the house-we are backing out - it's being pushed back- blah blah blah game, I need a vacation. (Wow, how is that for a run-on) Dad and hubby have to go do a head count on the cows and check the babies. Dad headed down today to cut the hay and Chris will bale it Saturday.

What will I do? Work at being professionally lazy. If you read my previous lazy post you will see I am already pretty good at it!

5 comments :

Jamie said...

The real estate game is so frustrating!!! I hope it all gets resolved soon for the sake of your stress level :)
P.S. Can't wait to read your guest post!!!

Kasey said...

Haha that graphic is SOOO me today!!

Jamie said...

Buying a house is so frustrating. Good luck! New follower.

Coral's Country said...

that is such a great pic! and so very, very true! :)

Coral's Country said...

that is such a great pic! and so very, very true! :)