Monday, September 10, 2012

Well, if ya want my opinion...

I love telling people what I think. About 90% of the time it gets me in trouble,but Rachel at LaLa lists said that today I could let the opinions fly in her opinion link up. Oh girl, be prepared.

1. I think all cars deserve names.
2. I think rude people should not be allowed in public. Seriously, I am sorry you are having a bad day, but you don't need to bring me down too!
3. Everything is prettier by candle light.
4. There is nothing more powerful than prayer.
5. There is also nothing like a dog's love.
6. There should be iPhone addiction groups. I need to join one.
7. Water should taste better. Then maybe I could drink it.
8. Baby's should not be cute, it is dangerous. Baby fever is a serious condition.
9. Sleep is a drug. I crave my pillow.
10. Fall is the bomb.com. I love the cozy weather.
11. Milkshakes made with vanilla almond milk are better than normal milk shakes.
12. Butter pecan ice cream is straight from Heaven.
13. There is no greater therapy than that found on the back of a horse.
14. Sweet tea is a necessity.
15. Miranda Lambert knows what's up. Seriously, the girl and I could be B.F.F
16. There is nothing like getting lost in a good book.
17. Everyone deserves that person that loves them and gets them like no other.
18. Driving down a back road, between hay fields with the windows down is amazing.

Okay that's enough for now. Link up with Lala Lists and give your opinions too!

2 comments :

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

love love loving 1 3 6 9 15 16!!! THanks so much for linking up! Have a great week!

Mallory Hermann said...

Thanks Rachel! It was a great link up.