I am loving this blogtober. And yes, I have slacked already, but I am enjoying the topics and reading what everyone else has to say!
Today's Topic: 10 Things You'd Tell Yourself When You Started Blogging
1. You do not have to post everyday. If you come to this space and aren't feeling it don't hit publish. Seriously, you will just end up pumping out crap no one wants to read.
2. Take pictures, lady! You go on so many adventures with the horses and Chris and you never take pictures!
3. Stop stressing about followers and stats. This space is supposed to be fun.
4. In regards to #3. This is a space for you to document life, so stop worrying about who's watching. Do this for you.
5. Remember to take time and comment on posts. It is a great way to build your little community. It's like school. You have to participate.
6. Be yourself. Don't get to caught up in what everyone else is posting. You don't have to jump on every bandwagon.
7.Don't sell this space to just anyone. If you have to force the post or reach way out in left field, your readers will know and move on.
8. Proofread. Please, Proofread. (Still guilty of forgetting this one)
9. Keep showing up.
10. Ignore the haters. They know 1/10th of your life. They do not matter.