Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The outside of a horse... #blogtober2014


Today's topic was probably my favorite. I love quotes. I have a notebook filled with them and 2 pinterest boards dedicated to them.

My favorite quote is probably this one about horses and their healing by Winston Churchhill. That horse is my boy and he has healed my broken heart and bruised soul more than once. My husband has a rule that I have to be around horses as much as possible. If not I become grouchy and sad and not myself. Then I go ride and the outside of my horse heals the inside of me.

Cheesy yes. True absolutely. I need horses. They are my passion and my gift. You can't waste your gift or talent. And who are you without your passion?



Helene in Between Blogtober

1 comment :

Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation said...

I'm the same way about my dogs. Except for the whole riding thing :)