Friday, October 10, 2014

I never thought blogging would.... #blogtober14


 
This little blog has done more for me than I ever thought it would. I started it in 2011 to document my life. I had just suffered a major loss in the family and was planning a wedding. It was for me to have a space to go but it ended up being way more than that. It ended up doing things I never thought it would.

I never thought blogging would...
... be so healing. Some days this is all I need to work it all out.
... be so frustrating. Some days I come here and can't manage a single word.
... open so many doors.
... be so time consuming.
... be so rewarding.
... become an obsession er, lifestyle.
... cause me to take 1000 pictures.
... cause me to hash-tag like a mad woman.
... push me to be smarter.
... teach me to think outside of the box.
... make me think about who I am. Who I really am. 
... introduce me to so many amazing people. I love my blog friends.

Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :