It is only fitting to talk about our fears with Halloween just around the corner. I have the usual fears: losing someone I love, failure, loneliness, not having kids....
And I have others:
- Spiders. I cannot handle spiders. I have wrestled alligators, walked lions on leashes and handled snakes but you bring a spider around and I lose it.
- Running out of chocolate. I keep chocolate on hand all the time and the second I realize my stash is out I panic a little. Okay, a lot and I usually make an emergency run to the store in my pajamas.
- Heights. I am clumsy and then you put me up high and I just know my next stumble will be my last.
- Breaking another bone. Breaking my elbow was not so bad, but breaking my tailbone was excruciating. Yes, I broke my ass.
- Scary movies. I cannot even watch the previews of 90% of them. Even movies that kids can handle sometimes freak me out.