Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Fashion or my lack thereof

So today's Blogtober topic is all about fall fashion. So now I am going to tell you why I will never do a fashion post. Fall or otherwise.

This is about as good as it gets. 


 I work with 24 guys.
 They do not care if I look good. Plus, most of the time they fully expect me to join in all of their shenanigans. These shenanigans can be pulling a vehicle out of mud, changing tires, doing paperwork, handling belligerent customers or slinging greasy chains. So yes, technically my job is too do paper work and running the front office, but somehow I end up in the back with the guys being the mom of the group. I wear yoga pants and t-shirts most days.

I ride horses.
 When I am not working around gross boys, I am riding horses. That means hay and dirt and horse hair. I can usually be found rocking jeans and tees or riding pants and tank tops and boots. Those tall boots you guys wear to be fashionable... I have to wear them to compete in. Only difference... for competition and to fit properly they have to be super tight. Which means they are super uncomfortable. Yay tall boots!

I am not creative
I am super jealous of all of you who can throw together colored tights with this and that and the other and have an outfit. I wish I could push the envelope and be edgy but nope. I do not have an ounce of it in me. At all.

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

No comments :