Thursday, October 2, 2014

If I won the Lottery I would.....

So I am a day late. Starting off the blog everyday in October a day late. this is going to go well.

The first prompt is "If you won the lottery you'd..."

I would go horse cray-cray. I would pay off all of our debt.

Then I would buy 2 new dodge trucks. One for him and one for me. I am going to need a big truck to haul all of my new ponies around. I better get a new horse trailer while I am at it.

Now for the ponies. I am going to want a dressage horse and a hunter horse. Then new saddles and matching saddle pads with matching blankets and brushes.
Hunter 

Dressage

I am going to need gorgeous riding clothes. An outfit for everyday of course. And then once I buy all of that I am going to need a large estate (Not a barn or farm an estate. Estate sounds fancier) I want stables that make the Queens horses jealous.

After all of that is bought and the horses are settled I would take a month vacation somewhere with gorgeous beaches and drinks with umbrellas and I would relax.

I really need to win the lottery.

 photo newsig-2_zps2cb0e937.jpg

No comments :